Employee debt impacts employers negatively
Debt Solutions for your employees: Over-indebted employees, desperate for a way to make ends meet are often subject to reckless agreements by unscrupulous lenders, or tempted by theft or bribery. Furthermore when things become really tight and wage increase demands become viral, labor unrest often results, affecting productivity and the bottom line of the company. OUDS offers debt solutions for your employees.
DEBT SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES
- Often employees are too embarrassed to admit they are struggling with debt
- OUDS offers co-branded Employee education through your existing employee communication channels
- OUDS provides employees with a direct and anonymous channel to obtain a free credit report and debt assessment without them having to take time off work.
Oyisa United Debt Specialists Phalanx© offers a comprehensive range of debt liberation services, in order to ensure that clients with varied debt and financial issues are provided with the most suitable debt help, tailored to their specific debt concerns.
The biggest benefit of employees joining our Phalanx© will be an emotional one. Emotionally your employees will become relieved from all of the pressure of being overly in debt. The minute they are taken into Oyisa’s Phalanx© they will be in a “safer place” financially. They will be able to see the future more clearly because their personal Relationship Manager will support them back to back to get them back onto their feet again.
There are many benefits to our Phalanx© which will allow your employees to experience a better quality of life:
- Immediate increased cash flow for living expenses
- No more credit provider harassment at work
- Improved well-being and reduced stress, illness and absenteeism
- Happier relationships at home and in the workplace
- Improved time-keeping, increased productivity and motivation
- Fewer loan requests or pay advances
- Decrease in theft, attrition and resignations
- Fewer demands for excessive pay increases
Furthermore when individuals start getting on top of their debt they start to see the benefits of budgeting and start planning for future financial health.
With over 11 years of specialized experience in the debt & legal field Oyisa United Debt Specialists is committed to assisting South African consumers in financial liberation.
Oyisa United Debt Specialists is therefore committed to assisting consumers struggling to make their debt repayments and facing financial difficulties, to solve their debt problems and empower them to take back control over their financial situation.