What is Debt Resolution?
OUDS offers a debt resolution/settlement solution to consumers who receive a lump sum of money (i.e. pension payout) and wish to settle all or part of their accrued debt. OUDS debt specialists will negotiate with trusted credit providers in order to attain a settlement discount on all debts such as credit cards, personal loans and store cards.
OUDS trained debt specialists will manage the client’s entire credit debt resolution process.
Benefits of debt resolution:
- On average, we can save clients 25%;
- assess current debt situation and develop plan to settle the debt;
- Offers professional assistance and facilitates a fair debt settlement;
- Ascertains a list of clients debt obligations to be settled;
- Recommends and prioritizes which debt should be settled;
- Negotiates with clients credit providers to gain the best possible discount;
- If the customer sells their property, and is waiting on their bond to register, OUDSwill negotiate the debt settlement once the money is available;
- Clients are provided with a detailed breakdown of the settlements, discounts and overall savings achieved.