What is Debt Refresh?
OUDS offers a debt refresh and debt advice service to clients who have accumulated a poor credit record. OUDS aims to reduce client’s debt, clear credit records, remove judgments and rescind summons, thus enabling clients with the ability to freely borrow money and make purchases in the future. Reduces client’s lack of knowledge on how to handle credit effectively.
Benefits of debt refresh:
- OUDSwill draw up a full credit report on clients, determining credit records, judgments, defaults, etc…;
- Develops a tailored and supportive debt relief plan;
- Establishes debt settlement amounts from credit providers;
- Appeals to courts to have judgments rescinded, if necessary;
- Educates clients on how improve credit scores and manage their budgets more efficiently;
- Increases the chance of clients gaining the ability to borrow money again at competitive interest rates.
- OUDS offers free, unbiased and expert advice on how to reduce debt;
- A debt management plan will enable clients to stay on top of their finances;
- Debt repayment plans and budgets are tailored to the individual financial particulars of the client;
- Educates consumers on how to reduce and manage debt their debt, empowering consumers to approach and negotiate payment terms with their creditors and constructively become debt free by gaining financial independence;
- Helps consumers keep control of their money and make well informed decisions about monthly debt payments;
- Supplies clients with structured and helpful debt management tools needed to gain financial independence;
- Reduces debt repayment amounts and increases cash flow by managing debt.
Remember above all else that you are not alone out there.